Wednesday, April 7, 2010

I am not anorexic!

It's ridiculous I have to even point this fact out, but more than one person has suggested in recent days I am suffering from an eating disorder. I have lost more than 40 pounds since last summer, but I am clearly not an anorexic!

For the record, I ate a serving of whole wheat penne rigate with stir-fried tofu, chopped white mushrooms and broccoli with a touch of extra virgin olive oil, sea salt, curry powder and white wine for dinner. I am currently eating two chopped strawberries with a serving of Greek yogurt.

I did have some Ben and Jerry's Chunky Monkey ice cream earlier today, but last night's dinner consisted of bulgur wheat with red lentils, chopped garlic and a pinch of sea salt and pepper with raw broccoli and a slice of crusty bread with a schmeer of apricot jam. And popcorn rounded out the meal.





Hopefully these pictures prove once and for all I continue to eat quite well.

No comments: